The kick-off meeting for next spring’s Field Projects is Wednesday, November 15, noon-1:15pm @ 574 Boston Ave, Room 401. Field Projects is a required course for all first year MA students in UEP. All UEP community are welcome to attend. See the list of next spring’s projects below!
All students planning to enroll in Field Projects in Spring 2018 should attend this session. The 9 project hosts will be presenting their projects, and the instructors will introduce the process for students to submit project preferences. If you cannot make the date, a video of the session will be made available online. Also, after the kick-off, all Field Project descriptions and instructions for submitting preferences will be posted online.
Feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions. We will send out the list of planned projects next week. See you next week.
Penn Loh, Ann Rappaport, and Beth Lundell Garver
2018 Field Projects
- City of Boston Housing Innovation Lab – Housing the Hub Community Engagement
- Commonwealth Kitchen – Expanding Food Manufacturing in Boston
- Community Labor United – Massachusetts Child Care Policy
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative – Economic Development on Community Land Trusts
- Massachusetts Dept. of Energy Resources – Municipal Vehicle Energy Reduction
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council – Regional Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Mystic River Watershed Association – Mystic Greenways
- Recover Green Roofs – Stormwater Management Strategies for Greater Boston
- Tufts Planning Office – Capen Village Community Planning
Check out the final field project reports from last year here.